Adding bonus points to a menu item is a great marketing feature to have. This feature allows your users to earn extra points every time they order a specific item. This is an extremely effective way to get students to try new menu items, or a menu item that needs a little more attention.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click loyalty on the left tool bar.
- Click bonus points at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location.
- Select a menu section from the drop down.
- Once you’ve selected a menu section, click on the desired menu item.
- At the top, add the amount of bonus points you’d like to allocate and click the green check mark.
Once this is completed, refresh the home screen on your mobile device and click on the restaurant. Scroll down to the menu item and you will see the allocated bonus points added to the top right of the item box.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.