Adding bonus points to a menu modifier is a great marketing feature to have because it allows you to reward points to you users for choosing certain options. Therefore, it’s a great way to up sell. You could add bonus points to more expensive options like a ‘large’ drink, or to ‘add double the meat’.
What’s a Modifier?
Modifiers are essentially a breakdown of menu options. For example, if bread is an option then the modifiers would be white, whole grain, rye, etc. If you have not yet watched the tutorial video on how to add a modifier, we suggest you do that now. Click here.
Breakdown using examples:
Modifiers: Small, Medium, Large
Modifiers: Cheddar, Swiss, American
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Loyalty on the left tool bar.
- Next, click Bonus Points at the top of the screen.
- Click the Desired Restaurant Location.
- Select a Menu Section from the drop down.
- Once you’ve selected a menu section, click on the Desired Menu Item.
- Move to the section to the right, and choose your Menu Option from the drop down.
- Once you’ve selected your menu option, this will open up your list of modifiers. Select a Modifier and then go to the top of the section and add your desired amount of bonus points.
- Click the green check mark.
Once this is completed the bonus points will automatically updated on a user’s mobile device.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.