Today, our tutorial focuses on order conditions. A condition is a single query that returns a list of users. Conditions can currently be based on static user properties or details within past orders. If a user or an order they have placed satisfies the order condition, then they are returned as part of the group.
Example: All users that have ordered a chicken sandwich from Pita Pit.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Users on the left tool bar.
- Click Condition Builder at the top of the screen.
- Once in Condition Builder, go to Add New Condition.
- Type your Condition Title and click Create Condition.
- Once you’d added your condition move to the middle section to Update the Condition Parameters and the far right section to Update the Condition Details.
*When adding order conditions, ensure you chose ‘Order’ for your Condition Type.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.