A segment is a combination of conditions. Segments allow you to use complex rules to create precise groups for analysis.
Example: A segment containing all of the users that: (1) have ordered a chicken sandwich from Pita Pit AND (2) have been online in the last week. Simply combine the two conditions in a group to create a segment.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Users on the left tool bar.
- Click Segment Builder at the top of the screen.
- Once in Segment Builder, go to Add New Segment.
- Type your Segment Title and click Create Segment.
- Once you’d added your segment move to the middle section to Add/Group your Conditions to create a segment.
*To edit the details of your segment, simply click on a segment and them move to the far right section.
EVERY: All the conditions listed must be satisfied for a user to be part of this segment. In other words, they must be part of ‘every’ condition in the group.
ANY: It doesn’t matter which condition they satisfy, as long as they satisfy at least one of the conditions in the group.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo