The ability to add credit to any user’s account can come in handy for several different reasons. Credit can be provided as a contest reward, through a marketing campaign, or as a form of crisis management. For example, if an order goes wrong, or a customer isn’t satisfied with their experience. Adding credit is one of the easiest tasks to perform on the dashboard. Once you perform the function, credit is automatically added to a user’s account. As a result, the impact of this can be seen quickly.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Users on the left tool bar.
- Then, click User Explorer at the top of the screen.
- Select the User account to whom you’d like to add credit.
- Move to the User Details section on the right, and scroll down until you see Add Credit.
- Select the amount of credit you’d like to add, and click Add Credit.
- Select OK.
Once you select OK, the user will automatically receive a notification letting them know that credit has been added to their account. Users can check their account balance by clicking ore on the mobile app, and then viewing their balance underneath their account name.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.