The ability to add dietary flags to menu items is essential for the health and safety of your users. With this feature, users are able to filter options based on their allergies or dietary concerns. For example, if a user is allergic to dairy, they are able to filter out any items on the menu that does or may include dairy. From here, they are able to make informed decisions on meal choices.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Nutrition at the top of the screen.
- Select the Restaurant Location and Menu Section from the drop down menus.
- Select the menu item that you’d like to add a dietary flag to.
- Toggle ON any dietary flags that apply to that menu item (the switch will turn green).
- Select Update.
You may add as many dietary flags as you’d like, so long as they apply to that specific item. Once this is completed, all dietary flags will show up as icons beside each menu item on a mobile device. To learn more about Hangry’s dietary filtering, click here.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, Trusted by your users.