Every year you are going to have holiday hours where your dining locations are not opened or have a unique set of hours. From the dashboard you are able to set holiday hours for any date during the year and easily customize the hours for those specific holidays. There is also an option to add hours specifically per restaurant location, as well as across campus. An example of this could be Christmas, if perhaps all the locations are completely closed. You’re able to set a campus wide holiday that would impact hours for all operations, as opposed to having to create separate holiday hours for each location.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Operations on the left tool bar.
- Click Holidays at the top of the screen.
- Once in Holidays, select your Desired Dining Location.
- Click your Desired Date from the drop down and then click Create Holiday.
- To edit Holiday Details, simply click on the Holiday and move over to the section to the right to complete all the details.
23:59 will display as Midnight in the app.
Set Open & Close Time to 00:00 to have a restaurant closed for a specific date.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.