This time around for Hangry tutorials, we are introducing a very straightforward task on our dashboard that is essential to the mobile ordering process. From the Hangry dashboard, you are able to change menu item prices at any time. Once a price is updated on the dashboard, it will automatically update on the user’s mobile device.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Items at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location, and menu section from the scroll-down menus.
- Click on the menu item you’d like to change the price of.
- Move over to the right where is says Price Base. From here, input the desired price in CENTS (i.e if the item is $8.99, you will input 899).
- Click Update.
Once this is completed, refresh the home screen on your mobile device and proceed with a mobile order. From here, you will see the price has been changed.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo