Cloning menu items is going to allow you to add new items to your menu without having to manually add all the options and modifiers that go along with that item. For example, each pita on the Pita Pit menu is going to come with the same list of options (Size, Cheese, Toppings etc). Therefore, if you are going to add a new Pita to the menu, you don’t want to have to manually re-enter all the same options that you’ve already created for other pitas. Cloning menu items is going to allow you to take an existing item, and use that to create a new item with all the same options and modifiers.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left toolbar.
- Click Items at the top of the screen.
- Select your desired Restaurant and Menu Section.
- Select that item that you’d like to Clone.
- Once you’ve selected your item, move to the Cloning Box in the far left section, and enter in your New Menu Item.
- Click Clone.
Once you’ve completed this process, the new menu item will be added to the section with all the same options and modifiers as the item you cloned.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.