It’s important to note that Hangry DOES NOT recommend adding a service fee to your mobile orders. Having said that, the feature is available on the dashboard if needed.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left toolbar.
- Click Restaurants at the top of the screen.
- Select your desired restaurant location.
- Move over to the section to the right and click Show Advanced.
- Enter in your desired Service Fee, Minimum & Maximum.
- Click Update.
Once you click update, a service fee will be added to all mobile orders moving forward. If you will like to set a Flat Service Fee, ensure both the min and max are set to the same amount.
Takeout Fee Subtotal Percentage (divided by 1000). e.g. 50 = 5% fee.
Min & Max in cents. (e.g. 100 = $1.00)
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, Trusted by your users.Request Demo