From the Hangry dashboard, you are able to control allowed payment methods. What this is means, is that you are able to ‘allow’ or ‘disallow’ meal plan and credit card payments for each of your dining locations. For example, let’s say you have a cafeteria that only accepts a meal plan card. You can go into the dashboard and ‘disallow’ credit cards so the only method of payment is a meal plan card.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Cafeterias at the top of the screen.
- Select your Desired Cafeteria from the list.
- Move to the section to the far right and scroll down until you see ‘Mealplan Payments Allowed’ and ‘Credit card Payments Allowed’
- To allow a payment method fill the box with a 1, to disallow a payment method will the box with a 0.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo