The Settings tab of the Admin page on the dashboard is going to allow you to make general campus-wide app changes from the dashboard. This includes app visuals like header and icon images, or even accent colours. And administrative information like location, important links, and contact information.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Admin on the left tool bar.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Once you’e finished updating all your information, click Update at the bottom of each section.
– images cannot be directly uploaded from the drop-down boxes. In order to have your desired image show up in the drop down, you must upload your image in the Images tab at the top of the Admin page. Click here to view the tutorial.
– minimum and maximum order amounts are inputted in cents (Ex. $4.00 would be inputted as 400, and $20.00 would be inputted as 20000)
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo