The Settings tab of the Admin page on the dashboard is going to allow you to customize app settings from the dashboard. This includes app visuals like header and icon images, or even accent colours. Also, administrative information like location, important links, and contact information. The ability to customize app settings is yet another way we’ve elevated the platform for our clients. This adds an additional capability to truly make your app even more individualized, and to change things like the colour scheme or images to suit your business as it evolves.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Admin on the left tool bar.
- Next, click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Once you’e finished updating all your information, click Update at the bottom of each section.
– images cannot be directly uploaded from the drop-down boxes. In order to have your desired image show up in the drop down, you must upload your image in the images tab at the top of the admin page. Click here to view the tutorial.
– minimum and maximum order amounts are inputted in cents (Ex. $4.00 would be inputted as 400, and $20.00 would be inputted as 20000)
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.