Daily specials is a very common promotion for dining locations. Examples can include a unique menu for each day of the week, a certain soup each day, special sides etc. On the Hangry dashboard, you can schedule certain menu items to available for only certain days of the week and can be done is just a few simple steps.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Schedules at the top of the screen.
- Once in Schedules, select your Desired Dining Location.
- Once here, move to Add New Schedule and enter your Desired Schedule Name.
- To edit schedule details (i.e. set times for each day), move over to the section to the right. Once here, enter in the times and days you would like your special to be available.
- Click Update Schedule.
- Once you’ve created your schedule, click Sections at the top of the screen.
- Once here, select the menu Section you’d like to apply to the daily special.
- Move over the section to the right and find Menu Schedule.
- Click the schedule you created from the scroll down menu.
- Click Update Section.
You can create a new menu section and then assign it to a schedule. If you have not yet watched our tutorial on How to Create a Menu Section, we suggest you do that now to get a better understanding of this tutorial.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo