Restaurant menus are constantly changing, so it’s important that the process of adding and removing items is efficient. Hangry’s dashboard allows you to delete menu items in just a few steps, at any time, for on-the-fly changes or complete menu revamps.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left toolbar.
- Click Items at the top of the screen.
- Select your desired Restaurant Location and Menu Section.
- Click the Menu Item that you’d like to delete.
- Move to the section to the right, scroll down the bottom, and click Delete [Name of Menu Item].
Once you’ve completed this process, that menu item will automatically be deleted from a user’s mobile device so they can no longer order it.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, Trusted by your users.Request Demo