We’ve recently created a feature to aid in unique circumstances. It is a special instructions box, which can be used at checkout. This box is going to allow users to add customizations or special instructions to their order before checking out. This can be anything from adding extra sauce, to mentioning a dietary concern (allergy, religious restriction, etc). The special instructions box can also be used as a requirement before a user checks out. For example, if an office requires you to enter in your office number before completing your order, the special instructions box can be used for that– it’s very versatile.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Then, click Restaurants at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location.
- Move all the way to the section to the right and go down until you see Special Comment Instructions.
- Insert the text you’d like to use for your Special Instructions Box and then scroll down and click Update [Restaurant].
You can also determine if the special instructions are required. 1 represents yes, and 0 represents no.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.