When launching mobile ordering on campus, Hangry encourages both an alpha and beta testing round to ensure a successful launch. In beta testing, users can make orders on their mobile app and send them through to the kitchen. However, you must be assigned as a test/beta user on the dashboard in order to participate in testing. Today we are showing you how to enable test access to a user from the dashboard.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Users on the left tool bar.
- Click Explorer at the top of the screen.
- Use the Search Bar to find your Desired User.
- Click on the profile, move to the section to the right and scroll down until you see Enable Test Access.
- Click Enable Test Access.
Once you click Enable Test Access, the user will automatically receive a notification on their mobile device letting them know they are officially a Beta Tester. Once this happens, they are then able to make orders on their mobile device while the system is in test/beta mode.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo