On your mobile app, all restaurants will be listed under their designated Cafeteria. For example, if the Student Center is the cafeteria then that will show up as your black box heading on your mobile app and all the restaurants listed in that cafeteria will follow. Once you’ve organized your restaurants accordingly, you will have a mobile app home screen that looks like this:
Today we are showing how to properly group restaurants to display as one cafeteria building using Group IDS.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Cafeterias at the top of the screen.
- Once in Cafeterias, select your Desired Dining Location.
- Move over to the section to the write and find Group ID. Once here, assign the same number to every restaurant you’d like grouped together. (i.e. make all of them Group ID: 1)
- Once you’ve assigned a Group ID, ensure all restaurants have the same Group Display Name.
Every restaurant you would like grouped together must have the same Group ID and Group Display name.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.