Sometimes, you may need to temporarily hide a restaurant location to make necessary changes. This might be because you’re revamping the menus, closing down for construction, etc. The Hangry dashboard allows you to hide any location without having to delete it completely. As a result, you can make any necessary changes you need until you’re ready to make that location visible again. This is also a great solution for locations that have weekly rotating menus. By setting them up in advance, you can simply hide a restaurant location and then make it visible during its allocated week.
When you hide a restaurant location, it is not visible in the mobile app. However, it’s still fully visible in the dashboard. Thus, your team is able to make changes in the backend without disrupting operations or the user interface.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Next, click Restaurants at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location.
- Move all the way to the section to the right and go down until you see Is Hidden.
- To temporarily hide a restaurant location, change the 0 to 1. (0 represents no, 1 represents yes)
If you’d like to make the restaurant visible again, simply switch it back to 0.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.