Today, we’ll look at how to send a notification to multiple users. The Hangry Dashboard allows you to send push notifications in many different ways. You can send a push notification to an individual person, a group of people or everyone. Today we’re discussing the ability to send a notification to multiple different users. The dashboard allows you to select as many users as you’d like, and send one message to all. This feature is great if you’re contacting prize winners, members of a certain program, staff etc.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Messages on the left toolbar.
- Next, click User Notification at the top of the screen.
- Click all the users that you’d like to send a message to.
- Move to the section on your right and type the Title and Message you’d like to send to those users.
- Click Send, and then click OK.
Once you click OK, the message will automatically be sent to all the users you selected. If you need a refresher on how to send a message to one individual person, click here.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.