Providing the nutritional information of meal items is essential for any establishments dining menus, and mobile ordering is no exception. Hangry’s dashboard allows you to add or update nutritional information easily. Once completed, will immediately update on any mobile device.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Nutrition at the top of the screen.
- Select the Restaurant Location and Menu Section from the drop down menus.
- Select the menu item that you’d like to update.
- Fill in all nutritional information in the provided boxes.
- Select Update.
Once this has been updated on the dashboard, mobile users can easily access nutritional information by clicking on a menu item. Then, they select the white heart in the top right corner. To learn more about our nutritional feature and how it can further benefit you, click here.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.