Today we’re providing you with all the essentials you need when attending a conference. The most important things, the things you always forget, and the things you never think of. Print this baby out, throw it in your bag and you’ll be good to go when it comes time to pack for NACAS C3X.
- Business Cards: if you think you’ve brought too many then you haven’t brought enough! You can never have too many business cards. You don’t want to be THAT person who goes to pull out a business card and it simply isn’t there.
- Sell Sheets: if applicable, sell sheets are the ‘take-home’ aspect of every trade show that provide all the info they need, or haven already forgotten. Make sure this includes an overview of your services and is printed in a ‘to go’ format.
- Swag: it’s always good to provide a little ‘goodie’ to potential customers. Especially something they will see every day like a water bottle, or tote bag for groceries. This is also a great way to stay top of mind!
- An identifier: whether you’re wearing a branded shirt, or perhaps a bright coloured hat, its always a smart idea to wear something that identifies you from the rest.
- Gum: this may seem like a silly one, but trade shows are all about face-to-face interaction. Let them remember your story, not the onion bagel you had for breakfast.
- Your phone charger AND a back up portable charger: you don’t spend a lot of time resting at conferences, so always carry a portable charger with you in case of emergency
- Outfit for fitness activity: often times, conferences will offer excursions or early morning activities for attendees. Bring the proper clothes to participate as this is a great way to network!
- Outfit for a night (or two) on the town: there is always an opportunity to attend a nice dinner with potential clients– make sure you dress for the occasion!
- Re-usable coffee mug: you can’t survive a conference without drinking a lake’s worth of coffee. Make sure to bring a reusable coffee mug for constant refills and avoid using Styrofoam and plastic cups. #sustainability
- An Empty Stomach: NACAS always does an amazing job of filling the bellies of all the attendees at the conference. We can’t wait to try all the food!
Things to expect in your swag bag:
– Branded pens and note pads
– Branded sunglasses
– Snack / energy bars
For more information on NACAS C3X 2017 click here.
Don’t forget to stop by and say hi! We love new friends.