A segment notification allows you to send messages to targeted groups of users. Examples include: users who have been online in the last 5 days, users who are on level 4, and the list goes on. This also allows for great marketing opportunities through push messaging. You can tailor your messages to certain groups as opposed to sending one mass message. It could be particularly useful in marketing to certain departments. For example, perhaps there is a special promotion you’d like to offer to students in athletics, or a particular work department.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Messages on the left tool bar.
- Click Segment Notification at the top of the screen.
- Once in Segment Notification, select your Desired User Segment from the drop down.
- Move over to the section to the right and type your Desired Title and Message.
- Click Send Segment Notification.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.
To see more dashboard tutorials, Click here.
To learn more about our Loyalty and Rewards Program, Click here.