A user notification allows you to send a push notification to any person using your mobile app. This feature is great when you’d like to contact one person directly, and once it is sent through the dashboard it will automatically show up as a message on that user’s mobile device.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Messages on the left tool bar.
- Click User Notification at the top of the screen.
- Click the user that you’d like to send a notification to.
- Move to the section on your right and type the Title and Message you’d like to send to that user.
- Click Send, and then click OK.
Once you click OK, the message will automatically be sent to that specific user.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, Trusted by your users.Request Demo