The ability to turn menu items and ingredients on or off is essential to the mobile ordering process. Through this feature, you are able to immediately turn an item off if you’ve run out, and turn if back on if you’ve restocked. Updating any menu statuses from the dashboard will immediately update on the mobile app in real-time.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Operations on the left tool bar.
- Next, click Item Availability at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location.
- Select the menu item you wish to turn ON/OFF.
- Once you’ve found the menu item or ingredient, switch the toggle from ON to OFF or vice versa.
Once this is completed, refresh the home screen on your mobile device and click on the restaurant. Scroll down to the menu item and you will see your menu item has been greyed out if it was turned off, or back to clickable if it was turned back on.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.