Setting daily max spends are going to allow you limit or increase the amount of spending a user is doing on orders each day. Now, why would we want to set max spends? Let’s say you have a user who you believe might be participating in fraudulent behaviour. In this case, you can set their max spend to something low like $10, while you look into their profile. Another example might be in an office environment where you have an executive assistant who is always ordering food for team meetings or team projects. In this case, you might want to increase their max spend so they can make multiple orders at once for the whole team.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Users on the left toolbar.
- Click Explorer at the top of the screen.
- Select your Desired User Profile.
- Move to the section to the right, scroll down until you see Update Daily Max Spends.
- Insert your max spend amount for credit card or meal plan (or both) and then click Update Daily Max Spends.
*Note: The conversion is in CENTS. For example 3000= $30, 10000= $100
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.