Updating Item Prep Times is going to be one of the most important changes you make on the dashboard. Why? Because it is going to determine how much time your users have to pick up their order, and how much time the kitchen has to prep their order (a component that mobile ordering relies on). The process of actually changing an Item Prep Time is quite easy, but you must ensure the prep times you input make sense with each menu item.
UPDATE ORDERS PER MINUTE:
- Click Operations on the left toolbar.
- Click Item Prep Times at the top of the screen.
- Select your desired Restaurant Location.
- Select your desired Menu Item.
- The section on the far right will populate, giving you the opportunity to fill in prep times for Normal Mode and Busy Mode.
Note: A buffer of 2 minutes is added to each item prep time to account for human error. Therefore, if you’ve set an item prep time to 8 minutes, the pick up time on a mobile device will say 10 minutes.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, Trusted by your users.Request Demo