The ability to update pickup instructions allows you to inform your users of where they can pickup their order once it’s ready. This feature to update pickup instructions is extremely useful for locations that are hard to find, or for cafeterias that have multiple restaurants with one central pickup location for all of them. We’ve seen the concept work well both ways. Having a designated pickup station is a great idea for locations that are cramped, or simply to keep foot traffic out of the main cafeteria area during busy times.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Next, click Restaurants at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location.
- Move all the way to the section to the right and go down until you see Pickup Instructions.
- Insert your pickup instructions and then scroll down and click Update [Restaurant].
Mobile users will be able to view the pickup instructions under Order Receipt once they’ve completed their order.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.