From the Hangry dashboard, you are able to control payment methods. What this means is that you are able to allow or disallow meal plan and credit card payments for each of your dining locations. For example, let’s say you have a cafeteria that only accepts a meal plan card. You can go into the dashboard and disallow credit cards, so the only method of payment is a meal plan card. Thus you are able to control payment methods across the entire mobile app to mimic the in-person dining experience. We also have customers that use the application as incentive for students to purchase meal plans. They do this by only allowing meal plan payment through the app, which as a result leads to more meal plan sales. A bonus is that this keeps revenue on campus, and can be used to continue improving the campus experience.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Cafeterias at the top of the screen.
- Select your Desired Cafeteria from the list.
- Move to the section to the far right and scroll down until you see Mealplan Payments Allowed and Credit Card Payments Allowed
- To allow a payment method fill the box with a 1, to disallow a payment method will the box with a 0.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.
To see more dashboard tutorials, Click here.
To learn more about our Loyalty and Rewards Program, Click here.