Let’s look at how to delete a menu item. Restaurant menus are constantly changing, so it’s important that the process of adding and removing items is efficient. Hangry’s dashboard allows you to delete a menu item in just a few steps, at any time, for on-the-fly changes or complete menu revamps. It’s important to note that once an item has been deleted, it cannot be recovered. Ensure you are certain the item needs to be deleted prior to doing so in order to avoid unnecessary data entry. Alternatively, you could choose to hide the item by turning the visibility off. In this case, the item would still be in your backend dashboard, but would not show on the phone.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left toolbar.
- Click Items at the top of the screen.
- Select your desired Restaurant Location and Menu Section.
- Click the Menu Item that you’d like to delete.
- Move to the section to the right, scroll down the bottom, and click Delete [Name of Menu Item].
Once you delete a menu item, it will be removed from a user’s mobile device in real time so they can no longer order it.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, driven by you, trusted by your users.