Often times, you are going to need to temporarily hide a restaurant location to make necessary changes. This might be because you’re revamping the menus, closing down for construction, etc. The Hangry dashboard allows you to hide any location without having to delete it completely. That way, you can make any necessary changes you need until you’re ready to make that location visible again.
STEP BY STEP:
- Click Menus on the left tool bar.
- Click Restaurants at the top of the screen.
- Click the desired restaurant location.
- Move all the way to the section to the right and go down until you see Is Hidden.
- To temporarily hide the location, change the 0 to 1. (0 represents no, 1 represents yes)
If you’d like to make the restaurant visible again, simply switch it back to 0.
Hangry provides campuses with a cross-functional, branded mobile app that includes modules for: food ordering, dietary filtering, nutrition tracking, campus-wide loyalty & rewards, rich-push marketing, announcements, surveys, and feedback. Built by us, Driven by you, trusted by your users.Request Demo